Friday, April 18, 2014

Are we addicted to Google?

It is understandable as to why people would raise such a question, however, in my opinion I don't believe that the American populace is completely addicted to Google. We as a society, have no real choice but to rely on Google and other search engines for information if we wish to save time. I mean, if going to the library and searching for the information we wanted took the same amount of time as just typing out our quires, I'm sure more people would do it, however, it doesn't and thus we turn to the things like Google to get immediate answers. We live in such a fast paced world with access to technology in which our ancestors could't even dream about. We as a human race have evolved along with the technological advances and I do not believe that to be considered a fault in our populace or be blamed on search engines, such as Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment